Link List Request

Hey guys, would it be possible to have an instance of TinyMCE when editing the description fields for the link lists. Or do the link list descriptions support Textile. That’d be a nice alternative if having multiple instances of Tiny would kill page load time or introduce too much difficulty.

Ben

Hi Ben, we looked into making it a TinyMCE box originally. That was among Dustin’s original requests for this feature, but it just proved too complicated with regard to how we’re brining in each link for editing. Textile might work as an alternative. There’s always the risk of introducing more confusion, but overall, the benefits might out weigh it.

I wonder if you could point me toward an implementation you’re trying to do that would benefit from the addition of HTML?

Shane,

The site I was thinking it would be helpful on is Calvary Community. I originally set this up with sections but because of some, eh, difficulties on the client side editing things in Tiny, I set it up with a link list so that the formatting wouldn’t get jacked by them. But, as I’ve been using the link lists (which are fantastic by the way), I realize that this instance is not the norm for even our sites and would say just disregard the request.

Ben

page 1 of 1

discussions 1 to 3 of 3